A history over two centuries long, which began in 1815 with the passion and initiative of a young entrepreneur, Ausano Ramazzotti, who created Amaro Ramazzotti, the first Italian amaro exported around the world.
OUR DISTILLERYCasa Ramazzotti is the place where you can immerse yourself in the history of Ramazzotti and today is in Canelli. Here you can literally touch the ingredients and discover our production process. And, of course, taste our products! A cultural and sensory experience to get to know the Italian values Ramazzotti represents: cordiality, spontaneity and joie de vivre.
The ingredient selection of Ramazzoti’s products is a painstaking and meticulous process, that guarantees maximum quality over time.
Over the years, our Amaro has been joined by a wide range of products: from Sambuca to Aperitivo Rosato, culminating in the latest new additions to the Ramazzotti family, Il Premio and Crema.
Reasons why you have to visit Casa Ramazzotti:
- It is the home of the first Italian Amaro.
- It is the house where you can discover all the history of Ausano Ramazzotti.
- It is the place where you can get close to some of the key, high-quality ingredients used to make Ramazzotti products.
- It is the house where you can touch the ingredients and smell their aromas.
- It is the house where you can learn about the production process behind Ramazzotti.
- It is the house where you can taste all the Ramazzotti’s products.
- It is the house where you can personally experience what Ramazzotti’s spirit “Bella La Vita” means.
- It is the place where you can buy limited editions which are not available in ordinary stores.
You can visit Casa Ramazzotti on Monday afternoons, by booking in advance.
+39 0141 820 403
Via Luigi Bosca, 40 – Canelli (AT)
- Art direction Concept, Exhibition project and archigraphic project:
- ma:design –
- Massimiliano Patrignani, Monica Zaffini, Giovanni Salerno
- Architectural project:
- PLA/studio –
- Emanuele Marcotullio, Andrea Antognozzi, Giacomo Barchiesi, Mattia Rebichini
- Costa&Associati –
- Fabrizio Costa, Aurora Ottin Fasse, Federico Ranzone, Anibal Barral